There Will Be Big News Posted Monday...

Candy said:
Oh April, let me tell him now: SHAWN, I AM OFFICIALLY BRINGING HOME MY NEW PUPPY.

Sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but I was waiting for the right time. Because he is a Great Dane, he is now getting too large to live in my office. Oh, and he is not potty trained yet. :(
shawn just got serious girlfriendowned

Candy said:
Oh April, let me tell him now: SHAWN, I AM OFFICIALLY BRINGING HOME MY NEW PUPPY.

Sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but I was waiting for the right time. Because he is a Great Dane, he is now getting too large to live in my office. Oh, and he is not potty trained yet. :(

OMG Yessssss. I'll dog sit!!!! :heart:

Bubbles said:
:eek: April, I jsut realized I will have something to post Monday too! Are our threads going to be in direct competition?!?!

edit: Dammit Candy, I just saw that now we are Romy and Michele.......I couldn't stand that movie. :tard:

WTF are you posting that I don't already know about!!! :mad:

Are you Romy or Michelle???

April23 said:
OMG Yessssss. I'll dog sit!!!! :heart:
But Candy and Bubbles are best friends, meaning they both live together in the same state as fly (stated before) and that would be florida. So wait BeeRad knows Bubbles in real life? BeeRad must be from Florida, anyways, how are you gonna dog sit a dog when you live in Texas?

interesting

elpmis said:
But Candy and Bubbles are best friends, meaning they both live together in the same state as fly (stated before) and that would be florida. So wait BeeRad knows Bubbles in real life? BeeRad must be from Florida, anyways, how are you gonna dog sit a dog when you live in Texas?

interesting

You're a little confused.

elpmis said:

interesting

Yep, florida boy like fly shawn aimers and erocka