Food The Vagatarian Thread

so i brought this up to CEO again... about me thinking about accepting this lifestyle and he was far from supportive.
his teenage daughter is full vegan and he seems to KNOW ALL THE INS AND OUTS cuz of her and he doesnt really have anything positive to say about this.

i have decided to make more vegetarian dishes per week. scale down on the meat BIG TIME.
its for me and My Kiko. if CEO dont like it. oh welllllz

so i brought this up to CEO again... about me thinking about accepting this lifestyle and he was far from supportive.
his teenage daughter is full vegan and he seems to KNOW ALL THE INS AND OUTS cuz of her and he doesnt really have anything positive to say about this.

i have decided to make more vegetarian dishes per week. scale down on the meat BIG TIME.
its for me and My Kiko. if CEO dont like it. oh welllllz
@fly gives me the same "you're a lunatic" look when I talk about scaling back meat.

Seems like most people take it as a hit to their macho-ness if meat isn't on their plate every meal.

@fly gives me the same "you're a lunatic" look when I talk about scaling back meat.

Seems like most people take it as a hit to their macho-ness if meat isn't on their plate every meal.
I think if you have great protein alternatives (amazing beans, etc) it's not that big of a deal. BUT - for me, when I cut back meat/increase veg proteins I only feel like I 'ate' for about 20 minutes after a meal, then I'm back to an eating machine - consuming every non meat item in the fridge until the next meal.

& I eat a ton of brown rice, potatoes, etc. Breadwise I try to only have a bagel a day.

It's weird that I'm the only one in this house & have a totally full fridge.

i had to fast before bloodwork a few times and i wanted to stab everyone in the waiting room, especially the dickhole drinking a coffee beside me.

not sure i could do a whole 24 hours