Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
Great example http://590klbj.com/News/Story.aspx?ID=76694

Here is the offensive ad. lol
wetback%20ad.JPG

Anyone else have examples of being too PC?

Do you think the guy that put the ad together did it on purpose or didn't even think of it until it was pointed out to him?

I think he probably didn't realize he was being racist... so that begs the question who is the racist? The one who says something without malicious intent, or the person who interprets an otherwise innocent phrase as racist?

I think he probably didn't realize he was being racist... so that begs the question who is the racist? The one who says something without malicious intent, or the person who interprets an otherwise innocent phrase as racist?

Exactly. I bet the guy nearly shit himself when it was pointed out to him what he had done.

Exactly. I bet the guy nearly shit himself when it was pointed out to him what he had done.

So with this culture sensitivity, we're basically teaching everyone how to be racist and saying, "Dont' do it" rather than taking the people who interpret everything as racism and telling them to STFU

Wow, you guys really don't know what a wet back is?

Its a negative slang term for mexicans crossing into the states illegally. (thx zengirl)

Wow, you guys really don't know what a wet back is?

Its a negative slang term for mexicans crossing into the states illegally. (thx zengirl)

We have a term for Canadians crossing from the north into the states. It's "smart".

We also have a term from people crossing from Ohio to Canada. It's "lucky"