Hawt The UF Apocalypse Thread

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
Marklar
₥55,037
Convince me why you would remain alive and what you bring to the table and I will consider letting you join my group.

Lets assume its a zombie apocalypse, and that about 10% of the worlds population is left non-zombie.

We all reside in our current locations, with our current resources.

First thing would be to bug out of the population center
Id pack up and head for the hill country someplace
Load up my truck with fuel, tools, the few guns I have and roll

Enjoy living in the dark, btiches. :haaay: Solar + Powerwalls over here. A forest to fuel the wood stove for heat.

@Mrs. Valve will murder the deer, the garden will provide the veggies.

I assume the Covid neighbors won't survive, so I'll kick their dead corpses over and steal their guns. Defense, solved.

First thing would be to bug out of the population center
Id pack up and head for the hill country someplace
Load up my truck with fuel, tools, the few guns I have and roll
yep, gotta get the fuck outta dodge ASAP. Probably west virginia mountains for me, although itd be nice to get further south

well.. I bring the energy + crazy with vast knowledge of street smrtz. I can smell a white-walker a mile away
I would survive in the wild with a shank and lipgloss (and my puffer cuz asthma)!!
a world without Kikis is a world I don't wanna know

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: nukes and fly
well.. I bring the energy + crazy with vast knowledge of street smrtz. I can smell a white-walker a mile away
I would survive in the wild with a shank and lipgloss (and my puffer cuz asthma)!!
a world without Kikis is a world I don't wanna know

you can barely survive in your 4-story covid proof house, much less in the wild

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Jehannum
I live in one of the most densely populated parts of PA. No way I'd be getting out of here on panicked short notice.
The people around here go nuts when there's more than an inch of snow in the forecast.
I'm one of the shuffling dead.
Hopefully I die fully dressed.

zombies probably wont want to eat her cause they dont like how the glitter tickles their throat

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
As hurricane evacuations constantly prove - getting out of a long narrow state is nearly impossible. Our best hope that enough of our neighbors try that we can shelter in place for a while. Depending on how hairy things get, we've got a good bit of ammo.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
As hurricane evacuations constantly prove - getting out of a long narrow state is nearly impossible. Our best hope that enough of our neighbors try that we can shelter in place for a while. Depending on how hairy things get, we've got a good bit of ammo.

A good portion of your state is gonna try to get on a boat i presume

I think i can be bribed with a battle moose.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone because SHINGLES DOESNT CARE!