Thread The School WTF Thread

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
Jesus Jumped-up Judas f*cking Christ.

I don't know who these motherf*ckers think they are or what could have possibly possessed them to think this was a good idea, but as a parent I would beat them into a coma in the parking lot.

Spying on kids in their homes over district-issued laptop webcams? Really? How many of these sick f*cks jerked off watching teen girls undress, I wonder? I swear to God. Time to hit the reboot on this motherfucker. Pun intended.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/02/19/laptop.suit/index.html?hpt=Sbin

Pennsylvania parents are suing their son's school, alleging it watched him through his laptop's webcam while he was at home and unaware he was being observed.

Michael and Holly Robbins of Penn Valley are suing the Lower Merion School District, its board of directors and the superintendent. The parents allege the district unlawfully used its ability to access a webcam remotely on their son's district-issued laptop computer.

The lawsuit seeking class-action status was filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.

The suit said that on November 11, an assistant principal at Harriton High School told the plaintiffs' son that he was caught engaging in "improper behavior" in his home and it was captured in an image via the webcam.

According to the Robbinses' complaint, neither they nor their son, Blake, were informed of the school's ability to access the webcam remotely at any time. It is unclear what the boy was doing in his room when the webcam was activated or if any punishment was given out.

Last edited:
And what "improper behavior"? If it's masterbating or learning one's sexuality by engaging in consentual sexual activities, what's so improper?

And what "improper behavior"? If it's masterbating or learning one's sexuality by engaging in consentual sexual activities, what's so improper?

maybe he was smoking the reefer?

I heard about this last week, it's all kinds of fucked up.

Well, not all the facts are in, yet.

The school maintains that they've only activated webcams to locate lost/stolen computers. May or may not be true.

Also, it's possible the kid was just a retard and took a picture of himself doing something illegal and saved it on the laptop.

Well, not all the facts are in, yet.

The school maintains that they've only activated webcams to locate lost/stolen computers. May or may not be true.

Also, it's possible the kid was just a retard and took a picture of himself doing something illegal and saved it on the laptop.

regardless, they should have notified students and parents that this was possible.

the rumor i heard is that the action of the child that was under question was drug related, i also heard that the "drugs" were actually mike and ike candies.

but yes this a very serious matter and school district could get in VERY serious trouble over this, i also heard that this case now involves the FBI.