NSFW The polyAnus Thrad.

What lingo is the in and out.
I... uhh... umm... uuuugggghhhhhhh..........

SkB0QI3.gif

In and out is sex.
In n Out is a fast food burger joint that serves a burger called the double double. Double meat, double cheese.

Surely you've heard of both...
I've never heard of an in and out burger joint. I know what sex is but I've never called it in and out.

I've never heard of an in and out burger joint. I know what sex is but I've never called it in and out.
Not knowing double-double is understandable, but not knowing that the left coast has a burger chain called In 'n Out is weird for a denizen of the interweb
Not being able to use context clues to understand the sex pun associated with in and out is pretty weak.

Not knowing double-double is understandable, but not knowing that the left coast has a burger chain called In 'n Out is weird for a denizen of the interweb
Not being able to use context clues to understand the sex pun associated with in and out is pretty weak.
I got the last one incorrect. I just wasn't going to assume. And I've also never heard it called the left coast. I usually hear it called west coast. Is that wrong too?

if you could polyBang anyone here with no strings attached and your S/O would be totally ok with it who would you pick. Also, Puffy picks us all. Im at the top of her list cuz duh.

I'll give you my top 3 polyUseless List

1. DROOL because beard
2. JCC cuz hello, shoes
3. YEPPERS cuz I'm bisexual

ps: i have a forever crush on strawberry love and would bang Poly or not.
4. ER because he always cums last