Food The (not so) delicious food thread

One I knew pulled a full size dinner plate out from under her front car seat, piled full of coke.
Then when we got to her house it was time to clean the fish tank. So she netted the fish out and put them in a little bucket of fresh water temporarily. Then she fucked up and took the big pot of boiling water she was gonna use to clean the scum out the fish tank and dumped it in the bucket. Then there was dead fish, scalding water, and screaming woman flying all over that place.

Yeah I went back.
I kinda want to post a youtube video I have of her assaulting her ex and the cops telling her to fuck off before she gets arrested but I dont know if it's a decent thing to do

Anyway, she also stabbed me and got arrested for 1st degree assault and domestic assault.

"I'm under arrest for weird little kitten scratches? You have no idea what you're doing"

lmao, I havent listened to this for years. I wonder how many guys have restraining orders on her.

Last edited:
I kinda want to post a youtube video I have of her assaulting her ex and the cops telling her to fuck off before she gets arrested but I dont know if it's a decent thing to do

Anyway, she also stabbed me and got arrested for 1st degree assault and domestic assault.
You called the cops over a little stabbing?

You gonna play this game man you gotta respect folks who can play it better than you, man.
A little hydrogen peroxide, iodine, needle and thread, a few livestock antibiotics, problem solved.

There's no need to bring the man into your mess. I doubt you (or I) are innocent bystanders in shit like this. If for know other reason than it didn't just happen out of the blue. There were plenty of red flags and you kept coming back.
You gonna play with that stuff it's gonna hurt sometimes, comes with the territory, you don't get to take your ball and go home.
Unless she stabbed you on the first date you had choices

You called the cops over a little stabbing?

You gonna play this game man you gotta respect folks who can play it better than you, man.
A little hydrogen peroxide, iodine, needle and thread, a few livestock antibiotics, problem solved.

There's no need to bring the man into your mess. I doubt you (or I) are innocent bystanders in shit like this. If for know other reason than it didn't just happen out of the blue. There were plenty of red flags and you kept coming back.
You gonna play with that stuff it's gonna hurt sometimes, comes with the territory, you don't get to take your ball and go home.
Unless she stabbed you on the first date you had choices
She cheated. I was making fun of her about it because it was REALLY twisted. I did fully intend to forgive her but gotta crack a few jokes. I was still kinda working through it and she wanted me to instantly forgive her.

I didn't call the cops, the neighbors did.

I work with the county cops, and a lot with the dude who picked her up so um... She got the whole experience and a talking to... That pretty much broke any sort of anything. They took her to the farthest station in the county.

I dont really hate her. We were best friends for over 10 years. We did a lot of fun stuff. It's just 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
She cheated. I was making fun of her about it because it was REALLY twisted. I did fully intend to forgive her but gotta crack a few jokes. I was still kinda working through it and she wanted me to instantly forgive her.

I didn't call the cops, the neighbors did.

I work with the county cops, and a lot with the dude who picked her up so um... She got the whole experience and a talking to... That pretty much broke any sort of anything. They took her to the farthest station in the county.

I dont really hate her. We were best friends for over 10 years. We did a lot of fun stuff. It's just 🤷‍♂️
Ok well that's better then. You an alright guy then.
All these kinda stories always have 4 versions.

His
Hers
What the court deems to be the facts
And what's really going on

Ok well that's better then. You an alright guy then.
All these kinda stories always have 4 versions.

His
Hers
What the court deems to be the facts
And what's really going on
yeh i know believe me

Nothing was ever in debate though, not even in court. She told the cops she did it on bodycam, genius move. Just a sad story.

I was gonna say something else but I won't yet. One of those things that's doesn't really stick until you go through it and learn it on your own.

So Chicago pizza is still best pizza, flour tortillas are best for most things, and crazy chicks are the spice of life.

yeh i know believe me

Nothing was ever in debate though, not even in court. She told the cops she did it on bodycam, genius move. Just a sad story.
You just admitted yourself you had to make fun of her, crack some jokes, etc. instead of just walking away.

In others words you had to provoke some shit, knowing that whatever you provoked was not going to result in a peaceful response. In fact you knew it was going to result in an at minimum emotionally violent response and most likely a physically violent response but you did it anyway because that's what you really wanted.

You maybe underestimated the degree of that response but you did in fact want some crazy response.

In other words you knew what buttons to push to get it and you kept pushing them to get that crazy that's exciting. Because calm, rational response is dead f'n boring.

It's ok to feel like that. Let's face it, calm and rational is dead fucking boring. Crazy is adventurous. Homely chicks who just want to raise a family with their high school or college sweetheart are pretty lame. Crazy bitches are fun and stimulating. I get it. Just don't play some victim when you been promoting that crazy. It's dishonest.

• Gravy
Reactions: eileenbunny
You just admitted yourself you had to make fun of her, crack some jokes, etc. instead of just walking away.

In others words you had to provoke some shit, knowing that whatever you provoked was not going to result in a peaceful response. In fact you knew it was going to result in an at minimum emotionally violent response and most likely a physically violent response but you did it anyway because that's what you really wanted.

You maybe underestimated the degree of that response but you did in fact want some crazy response.

In other words you knew what buttons to push to get it and you kept pushing them to get that crazy that's exciting. Because calm, rational response is dead f'n boring.

It's ok to feel like that. Let's face it, calm and rational is dead fucking boring. Crazy is adventurous. Homely chicks who just want to raise a family with their high school or college sweetheart are pretty lame. Crazy bitches are fun and stimulating. I get it. Just don't play some victim when you been promoting that crazy. It's dishonest.
True to a degree. You can go back and forth about who did what first but we lived together for 4 years and of course when you live with someone you know exactly what to do. There's a line somewhere between losing my car keys because you made out with the chick upstairs after doing coke with her and full on attempted murder.