Food The (not so) delicious food thread

I'm a gigantic asshole because I don't like the fast food that you like? Fuck me man, you need help.

No, I never said I like Chick Fil A. I just said their sandwich is better than Popeyes’ sandwich.

The fact that you’re a gigantic asshole is a standalone statement, and isn’t tied to food preference in any way.

No, I never said I like Chick Fil A. I just said their sandwich is better than Popeyes’ sandwich.

The fact that you’re a gigantic asshole is a standalone statement, and isn’t tied to food preference in any way.
So you just call me a gigantic asshole out of nowhere for no apparent reason. Yeah, you need to go see a shrink asap.

I think he might be one of those where if you heard him say some of this stuff in person it might come off a bit less assholey than it does in writing.

Maybe could use better written communication skills.

I think he might be one of those where if you heard him say some of this stuff in person it might come off a bit less assholey than it does in writing.

Maybe could use better written communication skills.
It is well established that his reading comprehension and associated skills suck donkey dick.

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
So you just call me a gigantic asshole out of nowhere for no apparent reason. Yeah, you need to go see a shrink asap.

No. You quoted a two week old post out of the blue to call me a fag. Then again a week later. Jokingly yes, I know, and when I refer to you as an asshole it’s because you are, but I don’t mind. I like assholes. I’m an asshole. I’m in touch with my inner asshole.

I guess it’s gotten under your thin fucking skin. Go jerk off your pet wallaby or whatever you guys do for fun.

This is almost the highlight of my day you big bunch of assholes.

Anyway we have chilli and nachos tonight. A friend is coming to hang in the garden for a couple of beers after I finish therapy. Yay! I wonder how much the spice has intensified since it was made and frozen ages ago. Yum.

No. You quoted a two week old post out of the blue to call me a fag. Then again a week later. Jokingly yes, I know, and when I refer to you as an asshole it’s because you are, but I don’t mind. I like assholes. I’m an asshole. I’m in touch with my inner asshole.

I guess it’s gotten under your thin fucking skin. Go jerk off your pet wallaby or whatever you guys do for fun.
Maybe I'm just not hip to your ancient humour. Maybe you're just being a funny cunt, and it's completely lost on me because your that much older than I am.

I dunno, but it's all I can come up with to explain how mentally erratic you are.

Shut up kiss ass. No one is arguing. He lost his marbles, that's all.

why is it “kiss ass” when someone doesn’t agree with you?

i legit have a great rapport with him
he’s never done or said anything inappropriate or dumb dumb in my direction so i have no reason to dislike him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why is it “kiss ass” when someone doesn’t agree with you?

i legit have a great rapport with him
he’s never done or said anything inappropriate or dumb dumb in my direction so i have no reason to dislike him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's kiss ass because you are the biggest kiss ass on this forum.