Food The (not so) delicious food thread

IDK if the King even has a grill in the back. I thought it was just a set of rollers like a pizza oven.

That's what I thought.
I could swear I saw them using microwaves. I thought It was strictly reheat on the burgers these days.

I get that but burger king didn't strike me as something they would support under any circumstances.
Some wouldn't. Different vegans have different opinions. I don't think most are that uptight about it. Those burgers aren't marketed to vegans anyway. They come with mayo on them.

Some wouldn't. Different vegans have different opinions. I don't think most are that uptight about it. Those burgers aren't marketed to vegans anyway. They come with mayo on them.

Yeah that's right. They mentioned the mayo. A friend of mine (a vegetarian I guess ... Yes yes I know. Not the same as a vegan) said she wouldn't bother with it one way or the other. If she wanted something that tasted like meat, she'd eat meat.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Yeah that's right. They mentioned the mayo. A friend of mine (a vegetarian I guess ... Yes yes I know. Not the same as a vegan) said she wouldn't bother with it one way or the other. If she wanted something that tasted like meat, she'd eat meat.
So I guess she doesn't eat meat because she doesn't like the taste. I would actually prefer a black bean burger myself. Those impossible burgers hit too close to the mark. I bet they are gateway burgers created to convert vegans back.

I have a vegetarian cousin who's huge. Doesn't eat any meat but you could measure the cheese and sour cream intake by the cubic foot.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
So I guess she doesn't eat meat because she doesn't like the taste. I would actually prefer a black bean burger myself. Those impossible burgers hit too close to the mark. I bet they are gateway burgers created to convert vegans back.
whats the gateway to vegan food then?

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD