The Mustard and the Mayonnaise: A Day in the Life of Funzie

itburnswhenipee said:
Yeah, I'm surprised too. I also cannot remember what I was searching for when I stumbled upon that article.
Frightening stuff.

Oh, and by the way, I have turned over a new leaf. I am trying not to be a grouch anymore. So no more complaining

Galen said:
Frightening stuff.

Oh, and by the way, I have turned over a new leaf. I am trying not to be a grouch anymore. So no more complaining

You call that complaining?! Bah! In Soviet Union we complained so strong paint on Lada would blister and peel. In Soviet Union gripes focus like laser-beam. Not like whiny complaining of west. <spits>

itburnswhenipee said:
You call that complaining?! Bah! In Soviet Union we complained so strong paint on Lada would blister and peel. In Soviet Union gripes focus like laser-beam. Not like whiny complaining of west. <spits>
:mad:... I mean... :) :lol:

You will not break me, I've been a grumpy shit for too long. The time for change has come!

Galen said:
:mad:... I mean... :) :lol:

You will not break me, I've been a grumpy shit for too long. The time for change has come!

Dude, I've been a grumpy shit for thirty years. I don't expect anything to change that anytime soon.

So what's your excuse? You find god? Problems with the woman? Can't stand the thought of spending another minute in your skin? Why the sudden change?

itburnswhenipee said:
Dude, I've been a grumpy shit for thirty years. I don't expect anything to change that anytime soon.

So what's your excuse? You find god? Problems with the woman? Can't stand the thought of spending another minute in your skin? Why the sudden change?
And I don't expect you to either.

I don't think I'm any fun, and I'm taking life too seriously. I could blame it on all the academic bollox getting me down, but I won't. I plan to start feeling better about everything and not being a negative nancy, in moderation of course :p

Galen said:
And I don't expect you to either.

I don't think I'm any fun, and I'm taking life too seriously. I could blame it on all the academic bollox getting me down, but I won't. I plan to start feeling better about everything and not being a negative nancy, in moderation of course :p

I don't know. That sounds suspicously optimistic to me.