The Kitty Crying Game

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
A few months ago my wife decided she wanted us to have a cat so she looked in the local tell n sale and saw an ad for someone giving away kittens. We go to this crazy cat ladies house and it smells like cat pee and there is cats everywhere. This lady was really really odd but the kitten was free so what the hell. We pick one out and she says "oh that is a sweet girl she will be great for you." So we take the cat home and everything is ok. The cat, now named Sarah, attaches itself to me and just tries to avoid my wife and son. This annoys my wife until one day we open the door and a different cat just runs in. The new cat is an older female and extremely sweet and loving to everyone so we name her Nelly. My wife mentions not liking Sarah but I like her so she stays.

A week ago my front porch smells like a cat sprayed it. I talk about it with my wife and we say we Sarah is right around the age to start going into heat so that must be why a boy cat sprayed our house. We agree that the cat must be fixed very soon because we do not want anymore cats. Well the past few days it's been colder during the days so we've been keeping the cats inside while we went to work which typically do not do. So a few days ago we come home and it smells like a boy cat sprayed in a corner of our house. WTF?! So we start wondering how that is possible because we have two girl cats.

I generally have a don't ask don't tell policy with my pets and avoid their privates and encourage them to avoid mine. But we start wondering what if Crazy cat lady didn't id the kitten right. So we decide to take a look after looking online and see if Sarah is maybe a Sammy. Well the cat vanishes for a day all of the sudden. My wife says "AHA! It realized we were on to him so he went into hiding and that proves he must have purposely been fooling us." I try to explain I don't think the cat plotted against us but she doesn't believe me. Finally the cat shows up and we pin it down and violate it to see what sex it is and it's a boy. DOH! So now we have to get Sammy fixed.

Last edited:
We haven't been to the vet yet because we're slack. I'll try to find a vet tomorrow to set up appointments for shots and fixings.
well hell yeah! not to mention flea prevention and whatever the kitty equivalent of heartworm medication is.

Actually when they're kittens you have to really look to tell if it's a boy or a girl. It's really not until the balls drop that it's evident...

A few months ago my wife decided she wanted us to have a cat so she looked in the local tell n sale and saw an ad for someone giving away kittens. We go to this crazy cat ladies house and it smells like cat pee and there is cats everywhere. This lady was really really odd but the kitten was free so what the hell. We pick one out and she says "oh that is a sweet girl she will be great for you." So we take the cat home and everything is ok. The cat, now named Sarah, attaches itself to me and just tries to avoid my wife and son. This annoys my wife until one day we open the door and a different cat just runs in. The new cat is an older female and extremely sweet and loving to everyone so we name her Nelly. My wife mentions not liking Sarah but I like her so she stays.

A week ago my front porch smells like a cat sprayed it. I talk about it with my wife and we say we Sarah is right around the age to start going into heat so that must be why a boy cat sprayed our house. We agree that the cat must be fixed very soon because we do not want anymore cats. Well the past few days it's been colder during the days so we've been keeping the cats inside while we went to work which typically do not do. So a few days ago we come home and it smells like a boy cat sprayed in a corner of our house. WTF?! So we start wondering how that is possible because we have two girl cats.

I generally have a don't ask don't tell policy with my pets and avoid their privates and encourage them to avoid mine. But we start wondering what if Crazy cat lady didn't id the kitten right. So we decide to take a look after looking online and see if Sarah is maybe a Sammy. Well the cat vanishes for a day all of the sudden. My wife says "AHA! It realized we were on to him so he went into hiding and that proves he must have purposely been fooling us." I try to explain I don't think the cat plotted against us but she doesn't believe me. Finally the cat shows up and we pin it down and violate it to see what sex it is and it's a boy. DOH! So now we have to get Sammy fixed.

You would have gotten it fixed if it was a girl too, right?

Please say yes.

Because he never went outside and it wasn't an issue until we got the girl cats and I was lazy?

LAZY!!!!

/judgy vag

I just get all sensitive to it after working for a rescue. Even if the dog/cat is an indoor pet it is still much healthier for the animal.