Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

Installed more insulation above the basement studio . . . the wife is tired of my sick rhymes coming through the floor when she is watching Once Upon A Time. Working on a UF tribute tune.

"My name is Eddie, my rhymes are steady" Sorry, that's all the spoiler I'm giving up.

For now ;)

Last edited:
We live in a nice neighborhood in Calgary, but had a break in about two weeks ago. I'm personally very afraid of home invasion, so we decided to install an alarm from https://unionalarm.com/ our local security company this week. Luckily their guys did all work fast and at affordable price. It has been good peace of mind since then.

Last edited:
We live in a nice neighborhood in Calgary, but had a break in about two weeks ago. I'm personally very afraid of home invasion, so we decided to install an alarm from local security company this week. Luckily their guys did all work fast and at affordable price. It has been good peace of mind since then.

How long is your commute from calgary to ukraine?

We live in a nice neighborhood in Calgary, but had a break in about two weeks ago. I'm personally very afraid of home invasion, so we decided to install an alarm from local security company this week. Luckily their guys did all work fast and at affordable price. It has been good peace of mind since then.
Anyone with a fear of a home invasion in either the US or Canada is a seriously irrational person.

So lucky Jack, which alarm company are you Shilling for?

Anyone with a fear of a home invasion in either the US or Canada is a seriously irrational person.
Depends what you have and how many people know it. I think a guy with a few hundred k of jewelry in his home is rationally prudent to have identical pistols on each floor of their residence. AND an alarm.
My title wasn't happenstance ;)

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer