Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

I think Valve is an excellent case for medical marijuana, or if is already prescribed, an excellent case against it.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I think valve would be pretty cool if he could just get his head together and take a little wider view. This whole spoiled child schtick really ain't working. He's got some zest. His insults don't suck, his timing does.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Is it true that Valve1138 refers to some model of heart valve or something?
That's my estimation from putting together bits and pieces anyway but.....

The other day it was considered a high five that some artery was 3.4 cm. That was considered to be a good thing so it's obviously not some low T performance type issue.

You've seen the rhetoric Darth is spouting, especially today. He is matching that, I would wager.

If a group keeps playing with individuals that are shown to be hateful people, what does that say about the group?

I must have missed whatever he was doing. I only read a few threads and Mark the rest as read. Just to try and avoid certain crap. Other times I get carried away too goofing off.
I usually try to stay out of personal insults. Anyway. I don't want to argue with anyone anymore. You're Ok , Asa.
This kind of tension in a forum isn't going to last forever.

I must have missed whatever he was doing. I only read a few threads and Mark the rest as read. Just to try and avoid certain crap. Other times I get carried away too goofing off.
I usually try to stay out of personal insults. Anyway. I don't want to argue with anyone anymore. You're Ok , Asa.
This kind of tension in a forum isn't going to last forever.

I was going to say *too but I thought it might take away rather than ad to so i didn't.

Oh go fuck yourself. Your whole old as dust bass player loser club is just that. Losers with an AOL 1999 lame as fuck boring schtick.

Eat shit and go die in a fire.

And @nukes. You’re an angry, self loathing wannabe who blames everyone for his anger without the least bit of introspection. Go die in a fire.

3686564% you fuckstick pieces of shit.
Nothing but good Karma from Valve1138.