Ontopic The Good Thread - Positive posts only.

Good job. Maybe you'll get a temp ban like hips did for incorrect use of the tag
I didn't actually pull the switch - that was a warning shot. Don't make me wake the mustard.

This is the first and only forum I have been to where people don't understand that yelling "Reported!" meant you thought it should be reported. Not that you were necessarily going to do it. Yet. Maybe it's only some people who don't get it - yeah, there's the sunny side of that.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I didn't actually pull the switch - that was a warning shot. Don't make me wake the mustard.

This is the first and only forum I have been to where people don't understand that yelling "Reported!" meant you thought it should be reported. Not that you were necessarily going to do it. Yet. Maybe it's only some people who don't get it - yeah, there's the sunny side of that.
Didnt read past "dont make me pull the switch". Dont care

Gravied but - be careful, you weren't very positive about his negativity but I will spin this all positive by noting you did leave a PC out for hearing/"sounding".

Positivity is in my blood.
No kidding, it's type B +

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I'm also positive there are positively no more positive giphy's available for inclusion in this positively good thread.