The girl of my dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be better to just knock those fucking teeth out with a hammer than disgust everyone you come into contact with? Seriously. Give a brotha some simple dentures.

Ever see Something About Mary?
You remember her brother? Had a thing with his ears where hed beat the shit out of anyone that touched them?
Yeah, that guys probably go the same thing going on with his teeth.
You can only beat the hell out of so many dentists before word gets around and youre blacklisted.

Ever see Something About Mary?
You remember her brother? Had a thing with his ears where hed beat the shit out of anyone that touched them?
Yeah, that guys probably go the same thing going on with his teeth.
You can only beat the hell out of so many dentists before word gets around and youre blacklisted.

Except there'll be that one very tender fellow with a meek manner and a kind heart who'll be able to touch the teeth.

One of my friends is dating a girl named Jessie and my friend's name is Jesse. It isn't as cool as it sounds both having the same sounding name. Actually it is fuckin' annoying. So I just use last names instead.

hey it's coo' it's coo'

sometimes, i even say "bitches"
:lol: there's a great radiolab podcast where jad apologizes to those who were offended by his inclusion of the phrase "we'll be right back, bitches" in a previous episode of the show. he goes on to say that his parents won't let him live it down. they say things like "pass the salt, bitch" to him now.

so Dana hasnt called yet, but I heard she will be at the pub on east river bank this coming saturday and i think i should surprise her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.