The fact that Adam Sandler has millions of dollars...

pedobear.jpg

If Kiwi wasn't so in love with you I'd have to invent Skynet and send a Terminator back to 1985 to kill you.

It would return to the future and kill you for having forced it to wade through Miami Vice fashion, leg warmers, grunge, 'After the Rain' by Nelson, Barney, and all the other gay crap that preceeded her birth.

edit: apparently Drool sent a terminator back to steal this joke.

It would return to the future and kill you for having forced it to wade through Miami Vice fashion, leg warmers, grunge, 'After the Rain' by Nelson, Barney, and all the other gay crap that preceeded her birth.

I was gonna send one back in time to murder your grandpa so you would never be born, but I thought it would be funnier to leave him alive so he could end up molesting you as a child.
Oh the hilarity!

Luckily for every 2 of you that dont like Adam Sandler there is 50 more that do. Gotta love actors who insist on keeping friends in movies even if they only have a 1 liner. YOU CAN DO EEEETTTTT!

f you buddy. I happen to LIKE grunge

I remember seeing Sandler on Conan one time and he was so damned coked up. He just sat there super stiff twitching and not making sense. Conan made fun of him at first then started covering for him some. A very odd appearance for Adam.