The F U Thread

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
So this thread is a place where you can drop a big F U to a person, situation, company, whatever has pissed you off recently. My only rule is don't identify any individuals, this will not become a place for personal attacks.

This F U goes out to the lady that ran me over onto the shoulder this morning on I-400. Get off of your cellphone and learn that your SUV has blindspots that you might want to check before switching lanes. And next time, don't go getting pissed at me for honking. Like it's your road and I was in your way or something. Ugh.

i guess getting it off my chest would solve everything, that's why the iraq war never happened

This F U goes out to corn. Why the hell do I bother chewing you if you are just going to come out looking like you did going in.

A big FU to the people that generate work on Friday's. :mad:

IT IS NOT AN EMERGENCY BECAUSE YOU WAITED UNTIL THE LAST DAY BEFORE YOUR VACATION TO DO YOUR PART OF THE WORK!

Hell fucking Yeah!

F U to HR departments that create useless paperwork that keeps other people from actually getting work done just to justify their jobs.

Hell fucking Yeah!

F U to HR departments that create useless paperwork that keeps other people from actually getting work done just to justify their jobs.

Same goes for the change control department.

And anyone who's job it is to create an endless array of forms in disparate locations for said change control department.

F U to the fact that I work pretty much with just women. I love women to death, but god fucking damnit your incessant chatter about inane bullshit in an officeplace is fucking annoying. And why the fuck do you feel the compelling need to ALWAYS interrupt. You ask a question, and then start talking 5 words into the response. How the fuck where you raised? Ask a question, then shut the fuck up until I at least get a part of the answer out. God damnit. Fucking rude ass bullshit is what that is.

F U to the fact that I work pretty much with just women. I love women to death, but god f*cking d*mnit your incessant chatter about inane bullsh*t in an officeplace is f*cking annoying. And why the f*ck do you feel the compelling need to ALWAYS interrupt. You ask a question, and then start talking 5 words into the response. How the f*ck where you raised? Ask a question, then shut the f*ck up until I at least get a part of the answer out. God d*mnit. f*cking rude ass bullsh*t is what that is.

My inbox is like Twitter for all the bitches I work with. Constant questions and updates about the guys they're dating. I'm not the spokesman for the men of the world, and I don't give a shit about your pathetic life.

FU to people that are supposed to be "above" me yet have NO idea how to do their job, thereby forcing ME to do it all, then swooping in at the end for the kudos for a project delivered on time and within budget.

FU to hell.

A Big FU to Apple. They fucking make it so I setup connectivity to Exchange on one iPhone and then it takes me 3 days to get it to work on another only to not have it work on the third. So they expect me to find a way for it to work properly.

:mad:

i love this thread. this is sooooo awesome, and i, too, love you all. you make me laugh you make me cringe you make me nod my ass off...

now, to stay on topic, like a good girl, a big FU to the customer service people who take it upon themselves to assume i'm stupid just because you aren't seeming intelligent enough to understand what i'm saying and so you therefore add shit to my phone bill on the assumption that i am too stupid to discover it.

i have your name, bitch, and now, so do they. UUH ..l..