The Church of Brew!

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
A guy I work with went to this place while on vacation last week and told me about it, I figured some of you would get a kick out of it.

http://www.churchbrew.com/churchphotos.html

It's a brewhouse restaruant that was built in an old catholic church. The brewery was built in the pulpit, the pews were cut in half to make the booths, and the confessional was turned into the bathroom :fly:

I LOVE IT!! Totally fitting that it is in a Catholic church. Must put it on the to see list.

there's a neat place down the street from work that is a music venue converted from an old church...the tabernacle...holds 2500 people...generally the sound is kind of crappy but the coolness of the place outweighs that

JJ Lady said:
I actually went to a club in Denver that was in an old church. It was kind of weird. Techno Music in church :wtf:

I never mind because a church is just a building made by man. If you believe in god or anything for that matter you dont need a man made building to do so.

<start>debate

lol

BeeRad said:
I never mind because a church is just a building made by man. If you believe in god or anything for that matter you dont need a man made building to do so.

<start>debate

lol

agreed. That's why I don't like the fancy Catholic churches where everything is gilded in gold and carved of the finest alabaster marble and stuff. To me it just screams LOOK AT ALL OUR MONEY!!!!

bast_imret said:
agreed. That's why I don't like the fancy Catholic churches where everything is gilded in gold and carved of the finest alabaster marble and stuff. To me it just screams LOOK AT ALL OUR MONEY!!!!

EXACTLY and to further

LOOK AT ALL OUR MONEY...

that we got from ppl who are afraid of god smiting them because we dont give 10% of our weekly income to the church

Pandora said:
Agreed. Tho I hope God agrees as well, or at least forgives me for what I've done/said in churches. :fly: :pandora:

Well you never truely know what exactly God wants, maybe he just wants your happiness because that is the utimate goal, amirite?