thanks, honey...

SpangeMonkee said:
damn. someone is taking things personal. It is a shame that I think my wife is the best and no one else's wife can compare. I'm sure other people feel the same about their wife too.

Yeah, but no one made a thread about it.

SpangeMonkee said:
The best way to praise someone is in public. The reason you send someone flowers at work and not at home is so that everyone else can see them.
Praising people is fine. Putting down everyone else to do it, not cool.

Galen said:
That's American logic if I ever did see it.

no, it allows the person to be admired and well thought of too. What's the point of an award ceremony or graduation ceremony? it's to let other people know too. American has nothing to do with the logic.

theacoustician said:
Praising people is fine. Putting down everyone else to do it, not cool.

it was NOT meant to be hurtful. it was meant to be playful. like saying telling someone that they suck when they are beating you at a game. honestly, how many times have I attacked someone or put them down with ill feeling towards them. You know me better than that.

Last edited:
Thorn Bird said:
someone forgot to take his anti-hate pills this morning, eh? first kitties, now america...maybe you need a green tampon.
I have a reusable tampon, thank you :p The prototype is made from the plastic container inside a kinder egg.

SpangeMonkee said:
it was NOT meant to be hurtful. it was meant to be playful. like saying telling someone that they suck when they are beating you at a game. honestly, how many times have I attacked someone or put them down with ill feeling towards them. You know me better than that.
fixt

Pandora said:
Fucking egomaniac Americans! :rant:
Honestly. Fuck the fact that you want your wife/SO to get a personal message and feel good, or you just want to brighten up her day a little bit. NO! YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEE AS THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN BRINGING A SMILE TO SOMEONES FACE.

Am I the only person who see's something wrong with that attitude? Is that what romance is all about, showing others how much you care?