thank you, mr dead president

CletusJones said:
I'll be bringing my faptop with me, so don't you worry. There'll be a fap session or three throughout the course of the day.

edit: do you not check your email or what?

Excellent.

edit: I do. Why, have you sent something? I replied to your boredom email........ wtf?

BigDov said:
Excellent.

edit: I do. Why, have you sent something? I replied to your boredom email........ wtf?
I have received NOTHING from you today. fucking email. the problem HAS to be on our end. our admins here are tards. You'd laugh if you saw our exchange configuration. Hell, our domain name doesn't even resolve both ways because the last network admin thought it was a security risk. :tard: It looks like you're going to have to use teh omg-stfu mail.

CletusJones said:
I have received NOTHING from you today. fucking email. the problem HAS to be on our end. our admins here are tards. You'd laugh if you saw our exchange configuration. Hell, our domain name doesn't even resolve both ways because the last network admin thought it was a security risk. :tard: It looks like you're going to have to use teh omg-stfu mail.

goddammit......... I'll re-send to your non-work email. Everything I sent, I sent to your work.

OT- I can't wait for everyone to be gone on Monday :) Oh wait, I already said that......

I'm going to do absolutely nothing all day. Just sleep and maybe drink. Been feeling really crappy lately...not really depressed just...out of sinc or something. Like when you know something's wrong but don't know WHAT it is or you're mad about something you really shouldn't be mad about. Felt like that for weeks...losing sleep over it and I'm not even sure what the problem really is. It'll be nice to have Monday off.

Millions said:
I'm going to do absolutely nothing all day. Just sleep and maybe drink. Been feeling really crappy lately...not really depressed just...out of sinc or something. Like when you know something's wrong but don't know WHAT it is or you're mad about something you really shouldn't be mad about. Felt like that for weeks...losing sleep over it and I'm not even sure what the problem really is. It'll be nice to have Monday off.
When in doubt, blame Bush.

fly said:
When in doubt, blame Bush.

I'm sick of blaming Bush. I want to blame some one else just as deserving...
my.php

... damn you Snuffleupagus! DAMN YOU!

Edit: Hey I have a title! :) Thanks yous!

Had yesterday off, today off, and sat and sunday off as long as I don't answer my email.

Spent all last night drinking and playing cards with friends. I haven't gotten to do that in a long time.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Turns out that while our office here in California gets Monday off, the offices in Dallas and Arizona don't. And unfortunatly...my ACTUAL boss is in Dallas, not in California. So if he doesn't get the day off, I don't get the day off.

president's bullet-ridden body in the street
ride, johnny ride
kennedy's shattered head hits concrete
ride, johnny ride
johnny's wife is floundering
johnny's wife is scared
run, jackie run
texas is an outrage when your husband is dead
texas is an outrage when they pick up his head
texas is the reason that the president's dead
you gotta suck, suck, jackie suck
president's bullet-ridden body in the street
ride, johnny ride
kennedy's shattered head hits concrete
ride, johnny ride
texas is an outrage when your husband is dead
texas is an outrage when they pick up his head
texas is the reason that the president's dead
you gotta suck, suck, jackie suck
arise jackie o,
jonathon of kennedy well, arise and be shot down
the dirt's gonna be your dessert
my cum be your life source
and the only way to get it
is to suck or fuck
or be poor and devoid
and masturbate me,
masturbate me
then slurp it from your palm
like a dry desert soaking up rain
soaking up sun
like a dry desert soaking up rain
soaking up sun

Last edited:
F33nX said:
sleeman,
not a post of yours goes by that doesn't make my heart skip a beat
you're really sweet for making me feel loved

i'm taken.

ooooo. Don't you love how she built you up, then smashed all your hopes at the end. Classic technique.