Tech rage!!!!!!

Onnotangu

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Detroit, MI USA
Marklar
₥0
I actually had a user try to set yahoo as his off line folder and wondered why his hard drive was full. had one folder almost 27gigs of web crap. sitting on his desktop with every single update yahoo had done for the past 2 years.
I deleted it and explained how the internet worked and told him to please not do that again or i would have to revoke his web access privileges.

BlackRage.gif

dearlord200wv7.jpg

I've come to the conclusion that the majority of people who work in IT must all have an IQ 20 or so points higher than average.

I'll still never forget the 3 night trying to help a lady connect to the internet over the phone only to finally figure out that she was attempting to use her mouse backwards, with the cord pointing towards her.

One of my roommates is trying to overclock his computer. I'm not a super expert myself, but watching him is still kind of painful.

Oh I found a better way. I simply rerouted a few sites of his all back to ford's main internal site. he will get sent back to his main work page no matter what link he uses.