tech help...

no beerad i wasnt. i was actually trying to ignore you since i almost had the image of that burnt out of my head. thank you ever so much for bringing it back!

no beerad i wasnt. i was actually trying to ignore you since i almost had the image of that burnt out of my head. thank you ever so much for bringing it back!

426457cc44059271.jpg

Pretty much.

It doesn't need to loop, you just need software to check for differences in the picture, and to then take a pic. Thats your best best. You can then store a SHIT TON of .jpgs on a 20GB drive. Unless you really think you need video, cause you can tell the thing to take a pic every second or so...

It doesn't need to loop, you just need software to check for differences in the picture, and to then take a pic. Thats your best best. You can then store a SHIT TON of .jpgs on a 20GB drive. Unless you really think you need video, cause you can tell the thing to take a pic every second or so...

yeah, i figured there was someone out there with a better idea of how that should work than I have. Do what fly is saying, it makes sense.

Did I just say what I think I just said? :fly: