tech help...

ruthless

Flaccid Member
(╯︵╰,)
Nov 27, 2006
Marklar
₥0
im trying to find/ need info on, motion sensor lights that have the security camers as well. so when the sensors tripped, the light comes on and they automatically record.

something basic, prob. bottom of the line, its just to monitor ms.ruthless's brother car in the driveway.

they have deer motion sensor cameras at hunting stores. when a deer walks by it trips a sensor and records the deer's movement and such. it's not something that gives you an instant display on another monitor, but it comes relatively cheaply

they have deer motion sensor cameras at hunting stores. when a deer walks by it trips a sensor and records the deer's movement and such. it's not something that gives you an instant display on another monitor, but it comes relatively cheaply

never though of that.

just to make sure were on the same page

i want 2 motion sensor lights, with 2 cameras to record when lights are triggers.

its a 2 car drive way, but long enough for 4 cars (total), i want one on either side of the garage.

just basic cheap stuff, i think the lights would detour most mischevios behaviors, the cameras are there just in case.

why not forget the low end motion sensor stuff and just record a steady feed to a PC with some camera's with decent image quality. Motion sensors just make everything expensive and have more room to fail or be thwarted. without decent camera quality you'll be able to see someone messing with your car but you won't be able to prove who it is.

Motion sensor floodlights you can get at the home depot for $30 if you want that feature to drive off would be vandals/crooks. http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDU...ID=cchkaddjlmhdijdcgelceffdfgidglo.0&MID=9876

Just get a cheap PC with lots of hard drive space and set it to overwrite old feeds after the drive gets too full...the camera you pick will probably come with software to do this.

Isn't there someone on this forum that did this last year at his apartment? I can't remember who :tard:

Someone trying to jack your ride?

no, its my girlfriends brothers car. its been fouled up and has had to been repainted and fixed 4-5 times now. plus we have 5 bikes in the garage. and we dont need those walking away

why not forget the low end motion sensor stuff and just record a steady feed to a PC with some camera's with decent image quality. Motion sensors just make everything expensive and have more room to fail or be thwarted. without decent camera quality you'll be able to see someone messing with your car but you won't be able to prove who it is.

Motion sensor floodlights you can get at the home depot for $30 if you want that feature to drive off would be vandals/crooks. http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDU...ID=cchkaddjlmhdijdcgelceffdfgidglo.0&MID=9876

Just get a cheap PC with lots of hard drive space and set it to overwrite old feeds after the drive gets too full...the camera you pick will probably come with software to do this.

Isn't there someone on this forum that did this last year at his apartment? I can't remember who :tard:

so your saying just get the lights, and find a good camera and just let it loop?