Tampa Meat - 12/12 Friday Celebrate Inline's Freedom

For the sake of Jackson's, I will 100% negate from my memory the hell that place was during Flugtag.

Seriously, what a fucking nightmare it was inside. 1 hour to get 4 beers. Hot and sweaty as hell, and drunk chicks pushing their way through the line thinking that just because they are women, the rest of us will let them through.

Man, damn j00 bee. I almost had forgotten.

Jackson's is always like that. I hate going there because it's one of those places that tries to be alot more than it is.

For the sake of Jackson's, I will 100% negate from my memory the hell that place was during Flugtag.

Seriously, what a fucking nightmare it was inside. 1 hour to get 4 beers. Hot and sweaty as hell, and drunk chicks pushing their way through the line thinking that just because they are women, the rest of us will let them through.

Man, damn j00 bee. I almost had forgotten.

So ummmm... that pretty much explains any club in Tampa, any night of the week :D

So ummmm... that pretty much explains any club in Tampa, any night of the week :D

Which pretty much explains why my clubbing occurs less and less lately.

Tell ya what though, I have a new love for country music cause the Dallas Bull is kinda fun.

God help me, I just said it.

my homie dj's there. Tommy T!!!

God, you know like everyone. I just wish they did their line dances the same way they did them down at Joyland in SRQ. I mean, I only know a few, and apparently, they don't travel.

I'm gonna have to hit up their wednesday night line dancing classes sometime soon.

Which pretty much explains why my clubbing occurs less and less lately.

Tell ya what though, I have a new love for country music cause the Dallas Bull is kinda fun.

God help me, I just said it.

As much as I HATE country music... those clubs are always packed with women. We used to go to The Round Up all the time because our apt was right behind it and it was $10 sink or swim. Every single Saturday we would leave with a line of people walking behind us to after party at the apartment. Those were the days :eek:

Yup, I think that's what does it for me. I have yet to go to a country place that didn't have a seriously unbalanced girl to guy ratio, the complete opposite of most of Tampa's sausagefests of the month.