Superman: The Epic Stalker

InnerMuse

Flaccid Member
Warning: May contain spoilers...
So, I went to see Superman on our most patriotic day next to Election day and President's day (the last two of which, might I add, only the government employees get off. But I digress...) Al throughout the movie, I noticed thatSuperman is a stalker. If it were anyone but Superman who follows unsuspecting Lois Lane home, late night peeping tom activities on her and her family with his ex-ray vision, and eerily watching her in the elevator at the Daily Planet, he would be slapped with a restraining order. The Movie should have been titled, Superman: The Epic Stalker. Did anyone notice anthing else about the movie that was mildly amusing?

Last edited:
are you jealous .. do you need a gay man following you around all the time, would that make you feel better??

CALLING DBZEAG TO THE THREAD...

or elpmis for that matter..

*edit* HI TO U!!!

Now I have always felt the same way about this character you all come to love named SANTA CLAUS!!!

If you think about it you are actually bringing your kids to the mall and having them sit on some old mans lap that you dont even know. That isnt even getting to the part about how you started lying to your kid before his first birthday. Or the fact that if he was real he would be illegally breaking into your house to steal what little milk you have left and my "use while high" cookies. Oh yeah and I back you on the SuperManic too! lol

It would be half-Kryptonian, half human. I don't see what the big deal is. All it would do is float around in the womb for a while and then get pushed out. :iono:

When he went to Lois' house, he was probably checking in on his son just as much as he was Lois, I mean, it's Superman, surely he knew it was his kid the whole time, there was never anything in the movie that said he didn't know it was his kid (from what I recall)

b_sinning said:
The whole question of Lois carrying a Kryptonian baby.

Heh, yeah, when it kicked, there'd be a hole in her belly. I think it's funny that she's neurotic about his health.

A couple of other things my s.o. noticed -the Jesus references: his outstretched arms while ascending into heaven, the repetition of calling Superman the Savior, how very Semitic his features are and the son as a savior.

b_sinning said:
The whole question of Lois carrying a Kryptonian baby.

Let me preface this with "I am not a comic geek and have never actually read a Superman comic," but I remember in the movie that Clark Kent, as a child, was discovering his talents as he grew up.

Superman's kid, in Lois' womb, wouldn't have those skills, as it took sunlight to "activate?" the skills. So until the child is born and exposed to sunlight, super-baby would be a regular baby.

But that's just a guess.

Last edited:
SpyderGST said:
Let me preface this with "I am not a comic geek and have never actually read a Superman comic," but I remember in the movie that Clark Kent, as a child, was discovering his talents as he grew up.

He wasn't in the womb with those skills, as it took sunlight to "activate?" the skills. So until he is born and exposed to sunlight, he would be a regular baby.

But that's just a guess.
I thought he came here after being born. No?