SUPER BOWL

I actually don't mind soccer at all. I don't really watch rugby, so I can't really comment on it. I don't think the padding in hockey is excessive, when you consider a hard rubber projectile flying around at 100 mph, and sharp blades.

Rugby is awesome, real men just tramping on each other. Awesome stuff.

I don't think hockey padding is excessive, I come from a hockey family and my older brother once took slap shots at me when I had no padding on, not nice.

You're like a white hole. Your skin is actually sucking the pigment out of my skin just looking at it.

:lol:

I'm going to chalk(no pun intended) it up to her standing in front of a window and having daylight radiate off the snow at her

Can we discuss how the NFC has won 12 coin tosses in a row. Crazy especially considering there have only been 43 coin tosses.

JOHNNY_B?!?!!??!

Can we discuss how the NFC has won 12 coin tosses in a row. Crazy especially considering there have only been 43 coin tosses.

JOHNNY_B?!?!!??!

The person making the coins leaks the design and someone figures out the most likely landing, tells the competing NFC team.

JOHNNY_B?!?!!??!
if you generate a random string of 1's and 0's you'll see lots of instances where you get repetitive 1's or repetitive 0's.

if you calculate the odds of getting 12 consecutive wins out of 43 trials you'll find it's very unlikely, but their odds of winning next year remain 50/50 since a coin toss is an independent test, so previous outcomes do not affect the future outcome.

edit: that's still freaky though. but don't believe anyone who tells you that the AFC is "due"

Last edited:
same old shitty rugby/american football comparison from someone who hasn't played either

yawn

same old shitty rugby/american football comparison from someone who hasn't played either

yawn
i find any sport/game can be interesting to watch once you know the rules and begin to understand the strategy. i can even watch nascar and regular season baseball.