Sup? *PICTURE OF DINNER*

eileenbunny said:
Aww, I want a baby. If you ever want to get rid of that one, I'll take it off your hands.

Mine has started fake crying to try to get what she wants (no it doesn't work). Want her till she grows out of this phase?

kiwi said:
Mine has started fake crying to try to get what she wants (no it doesn't work). Want her till she grows out of this phase?
I read a really awesome article about how kids learn last night in New Scientist. Kids are dumb, but its funny.

edit: Please don't take offense to that. Compared to me, kids are dumb (but only slightly dumber than me).

fly said:
I read a really awesome article about how kids learn last night in New Scientist. Kids are dumb, but its funny.

edit: Please don't take offense to that. Compared to me, kids are dumb (but only slightly dumber than me).

See, I don't agree with that. I bet most kids are smarter than you. :fly:

eileenbunny said:
Hmmm...I'm willing to bet that this phase will last through puberty. Perhaps I should just convince itburnswhenipee that we should make our own.

I wasn't aware that I required convincing. Who knew?

/I can wear a condom, right?

he is adorable!!! bring him here so i can squeeze him. i miss babies. :(

and kiwi, spangelet is in that phase, too. how much hair have YOU pulled out???

Thorn Bird said:
he is adorable!!! bring him here so i can squeeze him. i miss babies. :(

and kiwi, spangelet is in that phase, too. how much hair have YOU pulled out???

Well, she just started a couple days ago, so I've only got a 3" square bald spot.

kiwi said:
Well, she just started a couple days ago, so I've only got a 3" square bald spot.

HA! i've got four wigs sitting on my dresser (the fifth one's on my head.) course, spangelet's got seven months on haylee. you might have a bigger wig collection than i in seven months. ;)