suggest me a new thong for when I go e-hoggin'

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
that's right fuckers "e-hogging"

that's when you get really drunk to the point where hitting on fat girls online seems like a good idea

April23 obviously couldn't handle the cock so suggest me some new fat bitches to e-molest

I'm thinking about playing for the blue team and maybe pursuing smileynev, but I hate pulling ass hairs out of my teeth
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
but then again I was pulling ass hairs out of my teeth when I was boinking Fat Maple April
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
theacoustician said:
Pancake Wagon

Edit : all of them
he's such a nerdy smart ass though

I just want some mass to pound, I don't want to read witty jokes about the star ship enterprise
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,208
35,268
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
she posts as "Iluv2347" at genmay. Go git 'er.

lynn650.JPG
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
wr3kt said:
hey you're starting to get some serious name rec. designing the new [M] front page and all - are you a porker? I might dig fucking a fat web forum icon

I woulda pounded mike27 long ago but he's as flat as a bitch on a big wheel

I want those e-titties!
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
elpmis said:
he's such a nerdy smart ass though

I just want some mass to pound, I don't want to read witty jokes about the star ship enterprise
Pretend like you're Kirk and he's Scotty.
 
J

jaxxor

Guest
there are some porkers on myspace. I can provide pics if y'all like
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
fly said:
What about Star Jones?
STFU skinny dick

you're the reason I lost my main dump truck

what the fuck were you thinking? I hope you got tons of soap and lamp shades out of this deal

otherwise you're just a cock block for my earth rock
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
jaxxor said:
there are some porkers on myspace. I can provide pics if y'all like
yeah post some pics

but they should be fat enough to the point where you need to make then zip files

shit, the only reason my past fat bitch april never posted pics was because she shit would only fit through bit torrent
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
elpmis said:
hey you're starting to get some serious name rec. designing the new [M] front page and all - are you a porker? I might dig fucking a fat web forum icon

I woulda pounded mike27 long ago but he's as flat as a bitch on a big wheel

I want those e-titties!

I use hefty bags as gloves.

/edit
Finger gloves.