Stop everything! It's Kiwi's birthday.

Have Knyte pretend he's someone else this evening, and live the dream.

Now, who he could pretend to be is the other question. To make it unconfusing, I recommend him pretending to be Ricky Shroeder from his 'Silver Spoons' days.

Have Knyte pretend he's someone else this evening, and live the dream.

Now, who he could pretend to be is the other question. To make it unconfusing, I recommend him pretending to be Ricky Shroeder from his 'Silver Spoons' days.

or maybe don a black wig and be herve villechaize for some fantasy island action. rawrrr.

or maybe don a black wig and be herve villechaize for some fantasy island action. rawrrr.

Or even better, they might be able to have a good 'Game Of Thrones' fantasy where she plays Cersei and he can play Tyrion. Brother/sister action.,.

Happy birthday! I was going to send you some pics of hot men, but you declined :( I will send pics of Knyte that I took last night instead.

Thanks everyone. I shall definitely go find something good to drink today.

I recommend sparkling mineral water with a splash of lime and lemon juice, served over ice.

0 calorie, no carbs, very healthy and quite refreshing.

I recommend sparkling mineral water with a splash of lime and lemon juice, served over ice.

0 calorie, no carbs, very healthy and quite refreshing.

Forget that, I've been working out fairly regularly and people are starting to notice I'm even skinnier than before. I'm going for calories today.