Steve McHair was shot to death

yep, she was 20, he was cheating and she put 2 in his head and 2 in his chest and then 1 in her own head

pics from parasailing
0705_steve_mcnair_wm_03_full.jpg

0705_steve_mcnair_wm_04_full.jpg

0705_steve_mcnair_wm_01_full.jpg

0705_steve_mcnair_wm_02_full.jpg

Yeah, he told her that he was divorcing his wife, because she wouldn't date him until he was single. Then he told her he would move in with her. He had told her the divorce was to be final 2 weeks ago.

No paperwork was filed for a divorce, so he pretty much strung this little 20 year old along. Even bought her an escalade. Guess she didn't take the news she got played very well.

Wow--she wasn't even all that cute. Those hispania's are fucking bat shit crazy tho.

lol. She ain't spanish. That crazy IRANIAN chick went all jihad on his ass.

Besides, they don't have to be amazingly cute to justify tappin some ass 20 years younger than yourself. Just needs to be fairly fresh. :fly:

Just ask Fly, he'll confirm it.

Last edited:

Besides, they don't have to be amazingly cute to justify tappin some ass 20 years younger than yourself. Just needs to be fairly fresh. :fly:

edited for safety

Fresh? But but he's a football player, I'm sure he access to all the fresh CUTE young chicks.

Now if you guys tried to pull that at his age you'll be settling for simply fresh and ugly. :fly:

Fresh? But but he's a football player, I'm sure he access to all the fresh CUTE young chicks.

Now if you guys tried to pull that at his age you'll be settling for simply fresh and ugly. :fly:

You have estrogen, you won't understand until you reach cougar age.

Then I'm starting a new trend... all women will only be interested in younger guys. Screw you people! BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA