STD test, please post results...

Mine seems to level out at ~630 KB/sec here at work. I would expect a similar rate at home.

fly said:
knyte blamed your PC

:knyte:

That's probably true. My virus protection expired a couple months ago and Knyte won't redo it for me, so now my computer is all messed up and has more days it won't work than it does. I think he did it on purpose cause it's now to the point that I'm making him format it for me, and I hate redoing everything after it's been formatted.

kiwi said:
That's probably true. My virus protection expired a couple months ago and Knyte won't redo it for me, so now my computer is all messed up and has more days it won't work than it does. I think he did it on purpose cause it's now to the point that I'm making him format it for me, and I hate redoing everything after it's been formatted.

I have told you numerous times what the solution to your virus problem was, don't blame me because you're to wussy to go through with it.

KNYTE said:
I have told you numerous times what the solution to your virus problem was, don't blame me because you're to wussy to go through with it.

Yeah, light that bitch on fire and be done with it. Geez.

burnt_computer.jpg