Thread Stage 5 Clinger v2021

i get the feeling @TuhMollie has a hard time being clear and just saying no.
She told me all she wants to do is cuddle with me and her cat.
CAT.

me:

Iliza Shlesinger Ghost GIF by Iliza

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain and fly
I'm an anxious introverted shut-in who prefers not to be perceived in meatspace, so to me, meeting up in person is a big deal. in the context of dating, it also implies forward momentum in the relationship, and like clearly you have to worry about that with this one because she's already turned some textual crumbs into something bigger than it is.

but also, so what if you ARE too busy to meet up with her? like even if you weren't avoiding her bc of the crazy, even if you were into it but you had a busy life, what the fuck? you're supposed to drop all that for someone you just started talking to? no, dog. there's 100% some controlling behaviors there.
meeting people so fast online makes me nervous.
this whole app dating is so fkd to me.

im LEGIT busy.
I have a business
I have a side job
im a full time mother
I have a medical illness
Im in therapy 2x a week
like Im legit busy. sorry im not gonna drop some serious shit to sit in a Starbucks so you can tell me how you gonna treat me like a Disney princess. just not gonna happen

meeting people so fast online makes me nervous.
this whole app dating is so fkd to me.

im LEGIT busy.
I have a business
I have a side job
im a full time mother
I have a medical illness
Im in therapy 2x a week
like Im legit busy. sorry im not gonna drop some serious shit to sit in a Starbucks so you can tell me how you gonna treat me like a Disney princess. just not gonna happen
What if they're gonna treat you like a DreamWorks princess?

Or a Saudi princess, where you have to escape and evade people trying to drag you into their embassy no matter where you go

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain