Thread Stage 5 Clinger v2021

will wheaton is already moving into Stage 6 clinger.
Like i’ve made it super clear that ok fine i’ll meet you but totally on a friends basis.
she communicates back to me that she completely understands and that she wants to be friends then pulls a S5C move.

this is going to be a dumpster fire

4a54b41d91bde54ad1eea8a499302034.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: fly and wetwillie
Like i’ve made it super clear that ok fine i’ll meet you but totally on a friends basis.
she communicates back to me that she completely understands and that she wants to be friends then pulls a S5C move.

I think they're @Jesus Christ here, just catfishing you.

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
im 5”
she’s 5”2

messed around with this other tiny chick in my 20s we shared clothes and shoes and it was fun
I steal Jason's clothes sometimes but I try to honor the rule of not stretching out any shirts or hoodies he actually cares about with my big ol hangers. I don't usually steal his pants bc he's like a foot taller than I am and pants designed for people with my ass size are already too long, but I've done it (& I'll fuckin do it again, you just watch me)

You need to cut this chick out of your life, not meet her 🤦‍♂️

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie