WTF Sports Illustrated at the fat center of the acceptance movement

:lol:

I know some ladies from church who shop there. They tried to get me to shop there, but aside from it not being my style, the 00 there is still huge. Makes someone feel good I guess.
My mother shops there. We tried looking there for a dress for Louise, but all of their 00s were too damned big for her.

My mother shops there. We tried looking there for a dress for Louise, but all of their 00s were too damned big for her.
I just checked even their 000 size has a waist measurement of 27" That's like a 4 or 6 in most brands I randomly looked up online. No little ladies shopping there.

Vanity sizing is crazy. I know I'm not a size 0/2, but still fit into size 0/2 because I've gained weight since high school.
This isn't vanity sizing though. They do the stupid 0, 1, 2 & 3 thing that some places do. So if you are larger you don't have to feel bad about your weight. They added a 00 I guess and then .5 to the sizes at some point.

Yes vanity sizing is real (like I'm a freaking XXS in the Loft - that's stupid) but they just do that really stupid sizing thing.

Yeah, I'm a 27" or size 4. No way it's a 00
It's definitely not a true size 0 or 00. It's their "let me make you feel better about your size" crap. I dislike the whole 0-3 sizing that places do. Partially because it's dumb and partially because you cannot get good fits with only S/M/L/XL sizing in some cases.

This is why I love being a guy who doesn't give a fuck about fashion. A 34/34 relaxed fit jeans and a large T-shirt will always fit the same.

Though socks that fit size 13 feet are fucking impossible to find these days, fuck.

This is why I love being a guy who doesn't give a fuck about fashion. A 34/34 relaxed fit jeans and a large T-shirt will always fit the same.

Though socks that fit size 13 feet are fucking impossible to find these days, fuck.
I know the feels.

I wear size 10-11 and while the make socks for feet that size, they're for a range of 9-13. and when I put them on, the reinforced heal thing isn't even at my heal. it's almost protecting the back of my ankle. WTF yo? why don't you ever make socks that actually fit size 10-11 feet? It's like sure, you could say it'll fit a size 4 foot too, but it's not going to be very comfortable...

i wonder how many dudes complaining about fat chicks look like this
fingerless-gloves-fedora.png

m'robot

i keep forgetting how many people on this forum are horribly judgmental dicks. threads like this are a great reminder

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers