South Park rises to a new High Point

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
Tell me you guys are watching this.

South Park + World of Warcraft = Orgasam in my Pants.

This will be all over the intarweb soon. Prepare youself for the nerd uprising.

Lol, human hunter :tard:

WTF: if they were going to bring forth a Legendary Sword from the game inventory, they needed to do Ashbringer, which was an actual prophecized weapon in the game. Lots of history behind it from various NPC's and quests.

Also, where the fuck are the horde?

Last edited:
Agreed. I swear to god, that scene in the basement was just like what most of the WoW teamspeak servers sound like. There were quite a few inaccuracies, but honestly, it made it all the more funny, and only the people that play WoW alot would have caught them anyway.

I've seen some pretty good player made movies using WoW, but this was a whole different step above. The individual animation they did with the characters was really nice, like when Stan's toon threw down his sword and cradled his dying dad. No way to mimic that ingame, so they had to have done some extra work. Wonder how much involvement Blizzard had with that. I'd love to see some behind the scenes footage from that episode.

Edit: why the fuck is there a black argentinian military general speaking like a gay german on freak squad? This show is weird.

Last edited:
I love the "Oh my god, they know about World of Warcraft too?! Only real nerds know about World of Warcraft!! I can relate!" mentality.

The same mentality that's going to reel in quite a bit of money for Weird Al. Oh my god, white and nerdy?! It's like he's known me all my life!!

I edit wikipedia too!

I love the "Oh my god, they know about World of Warcraft too?! Only real nerds know about World of Warcraft!! I can relate!" mentality.

The same mentality that's going to reel in quite a bit of money for Weird Al. Oh my god, white and nerdy?! It's like he's known me all my life!!

I edit wikipedia too!

book.jpg

Is that on page 163?

While I was watching it, my friend Tyler just HAD to IM me to tell me that they'd misidentified an area, and that it was actually some other place :lol:
He plays way too much :(