Hawt Sorry stoners Amersterdam is saying no

I'm sure its just abut bowing to US pressure. Hows the coffee shops in Portugal? I sense a large tourism influx.

didn't make it to any. wasn't there long. flew in and drove north to spain. next time I will for sure.

I'm sure its just abut bowing to US pressure. Hows the coffee shops in Portugal? I sense a large tourism influx.

There are plenty of other places in Europe to that will benefit from this.

Like Christiania (Free Town) in Copenhagen, Denmark.

The Rijksmuseum was pretty cool.

I've seen much better museums with much more to offer. It was mediocre at best especially after having to stand in line for an hour to get in.

Every place has interesting things in it eileen even if it's just wandering round the city finding niche and cool shops. Amsterdam has the best independent record store in Europe for example. It depends on what you like to do abroad I suppose. My favourite thing to do is go to any random place and wander round side streets til I find something cool. :)

You are right, we did find some incredible food there. I'd just rather go to a more welcoming place. It certainly wasn't my favorite place to travel to. I wouldn't have gone back even before this new policy.

You are right, we did find some incredible food there. I'd just rather go to a more welcoming place. It certainly wasn't my favorite place to travel to. I wouldn't have gone back even before this new policy.

And that is the key point right there on why they are wanting to change. Because of the way things are it has turned into a cesspool on unwelcoming people and crime. I'm sure they may take a short term hit but if it makes the turn then more people may come for the other things. And at the end of the day a regular family is going to spend alot more money than they standard pot tourist who's staying in hostel.

You don't take a family to Amsterdam. Even without weed, you just don't go there. In europe you have so many countries so close together that the amount of options are huge. So many better places to take a family.

I've seen much better museums with much more to offer. It was mediocre at best especially after having to stand in line for an hour to get in.

Well I never said the Dutch were very nice people. ;)

He's not Dutch he's scouse.

b2io5i!egk~$(kgrhqf,!i8e)sjqkin-bmhqi+spw!~~_35.jpg

amsterdam is a shithole and noone will go there anymore once this becomes more publically known

on the plus side, portugal seems on the verge of legalization.