Soooooo Drool and I are starting a new comic

Which comic would you most be interested in

• The Adventures of THEAC!

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Funzie 2: The College Years

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • The House That 3 Gays Built ... and live in.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
What would you like to see the most???

Here are 3 options I have starting writing for already

-----

The Adventures of THEAC!

it's basically little stories about routine stuff I imagine would happen to theac in his everyday life. I've talked enough with theac to be able to guess at how he would react to the situations I put him in

-----

Funize 2: The College Years

speaks for itself, funzie is back, but older, and now in college - you get the picture

-----

The House That 3 Gays Built ... and live in.

comedy gold, three gay men construct a house together so they can live in it by themselves and enjoy the world together - very explicit

Last edited:
No gay house stuff
Im not spending my evenings sitting around drawing penises and buttholes and penises going into buttholes.

edit - more than I already do , that is.

Drool-Boy said:
No gay house stuff
Im not spending my evenings sitting around drawing penises and buttholes and penises going into buttholes.

the comic we are going with is the one I just sent you, I was just curious to see what the public wanted

not that I really care

now get back to drawing those penises and buttholes

Drool-Boy said:
No gay house stuff

:lol:

Three Men and A Little Furry - The story of three men, living in a high-end condo in Venice Beach, whose lives are turned upside down when they have to take in a midget roommate, whose hobby is dressing up like an effeminate wombat.

The Canuckleheads - A story of a newlywed couple (a corn-fed Iowa-raised tech support monkey and his incredibly hot Canadian wife) and the hilarious antics that ensue when their cultures clash.

Fallen - The autobiography of a once-great man and his descent into a self-made hell by the woman he's with.

Meh, I like The Adventures of THEAC.

Fallen - The autobiography of a once-great man and his descent into a self-made hell by the woman he's with.

that woudl be fly AMIRITE

that woudl be fly AMIRITE