Sons of Anarchy

ahh, american escapism.

can't sleep and go into the deskjob the next day unless you relax around a tv set with people stabbing and killing and maiming one another.

I dunno about this show. I'm usually not phased by violence but wow, this show is pretty horrible at times. Not to mention everything they get away with, censorship wise. Season two isn't as good as one, imo.

ahh, american escapism.

can't sleep and go into the deskjob the next day unless you relax around a tv set with people stabbing and killing and maiming one another.

You realize I could break you over my knee like Bane did to the Batman, right?

Last edited:
Last nights show is starting to show that this season is gonna end pretty intense. Jax and Clay are gonna seriously go at it.

I can see this season ending with Jax leaving the club. Or being tossed, or something.

Last nights show is starting to show that this season is gonna end pretty intense. Jax and Clay are gonna seriously go at it.

I can see this season ending with Jax leaving the club. Or being tossed, or something.

Psst, I'm only on episode 2 of season 2.

What state does the show take place in?

For those who don't know anything about it: It's about a biker gang (similar to Hell's Angels) in Northern California and follows their misadventures and criminal activities. There are several "main" characters of different backgrounds with different stories that are all connected through the gang, or club, as they call it.