Something else to waste my money on

I think I'd get it, if I had the money.

Then again, I'd rather get a nice LCD projection screen and just go that way. But I've always wished that I could game in a soft chair like that. Pwn NPCs in Morrowind while sitting in a lazy boy? Yeah, sign me up.

why_ask_why said:
I play vids on an 8'x6' screen...that thing won't cut it :D

Well I also have the computer hooked up to my 50" Panasonic LCD rear projection TV. I use the 20" Dell lcd for regular surfing.

That would be good cause right now I've got my 17" LCD on the living room coffee table so I can game and not have to hole myself up in the office. But I'm not paying that for it. Plus with a full wraparound couch (all one peice, no couch and loveseat) with a chaise at the end, there's really no good place to put it.

bast_imret said:
That would be good cause right now I've got my 17" LCD on the living room coffee table so I can game and not have to hole myself up in the office. But I'm not paying that for it. Plus with a full wraparound couch (all one peice, no couch and loveseat) with a chaise at the end, there's really no good place to put it.

put those engineering skills to work and go to home depot. I doubt it would really cost more than ~$50 to make. Hell, you could proly go to a thrift store and find something that can be converted in to that.

Eugh, can't think of something more horrible to have in a living room. Very american though, encourages more sitting on your ass.

Speaking of wasting money, I'm tempted to buy a sauna in the summer. Premade of course, I am horrible at DIY jobs.

SpangeMonkee said:
I meant a sauna in summer sounds redudant. Kinda like a cold shower in the winter. Though, I'm sure it doesn't get all that hot in Ireland. If you want, you can come over to my house and sit on our back porch for free. :D
Aye, I knew what you meant. As I'll probably have to set it up etc. Summer would be the best time to get one.

And no, it doesn't get all that warm here. Highs of around 25 Centigrade on a really, really good day. Constant humidity though.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to have to build up my resistence to extreme heat first :p