Someone's in a crapload of trouble....

the next time I do something like this i've gotta fucking record it - nev's wife is the biggest tight wad homo EVER

elpmis said:
"It certaintly wasn't funny to me, especially not since I had to bother my husband at work"
I would think after the first time, she'd just block the call ID. WHY THE HELL DOES SHE KEEP PICKING BACK UP?

you fucking asshole

Angie just called me again. She said she got another call, some guy asking her if she knew where the "good hookers were in minnesota, especially in Blaine." Now she's thinking about calling all the parents and closing the daycare down for the day. And she's blaming me.

smileynev said:
you fucking asshole

Angie just called me again. She said she got another call, some guy asking her if she knew where the "good hookers were in minnesota, especially in Blaine." Now she's thinking about calling all the parents and closing the daycare down for the day. And she's blaming me.

BS
no one would over-react that much

smileynev said:
you fucking asshole

OMFG HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

muy mal!