Someone stole my credit card

I set off the security alert on my credit card on Monday when I purchased the parts for computer off newegg. :lol:
Thankfully I have not had my cards stolen yet, to my knowledge. I rarely use my debit cards, only at an actual ATM. I use my credit cards everywhere though. Paper trail/receipts for business uses.

it's a good thing to have only one credit card with a very low max on it reserved for online purchases only. it's easy to check your purchases, and if anyone does steal the number, the max isn't going to allow for something big to happen.

it's definitely annoying and frustrating, though. i've had it happen once.

i definitly need a second CC... really sucks going without.

i want to check my credit report but i gotta wait till i get my new card. :(

buying gas with cash is a giant pain in the ass too. seriously, who still does this?

Meh coupons are just smart saving. As long as you have them ready and not digging through the collection at the register.

And I use coupons. Who wants to be in line behind me? HuH? HUH?

i sometimes let someone behind me go ahead of me if they have a few items and i have a ton of coupons. and SOMEtimes i have checks from kroger from a rewards program...so they have to do my coupons and run EACH reward check through the machine! not my fault...

i sometimes let someone behind me go ahead of me if they have a few items and i have a ton of coupons. and SOMEtimes i have checks from kroger from a rewards program...so they have to do my coupons and run EACH reward check through the machine! not my fault...

Not your fault for playing the system. And you should have a fair amount of time at the register.