Somebody freaking post something please

Anyone in Tampa need a finance/accounting/payroll entry level employee? I need a job... please I'll do under the table work if you know what I mean.

Anyone in Tampa need a finance/accounting/payroll entry level employee? I need a job... please I'll do under the table work if you know what I mean.

did you get laid off or something? :(

I've been getting shitty all weekend because I took the week off...it will end tonight with the cincy/NE MNF game...that is going to be a hell of a game!

did you get laid off or something? :(

I've been getting shitty all weekend because I took the week off...it will end tonight with the cincy/NE MNF game...that is going to be a hell of a game!

Not yet... but I will need another job, by the end of this week or I will go postal.

That is this company's business, but for IT people. I am in operations. :)

I will need a secretary/trainer in the future but that is still a couple months off. Other than that I am not sure...

My ex used to work for a financial advisor, they are usually looking to hire a cute back office girl. Sad part is I am not kidding, they pay good too.

I will need a secretary/trainer in the future but that is still a couple months off. Other than that I am not sure...

My ex used to work for a financial advisor, they are usually looking to hire a cute back office girl. Sad part is I am not kidding, they pay good too.

I have a back orifice.