Some more facts about Chuck Norris, that we all should have known already:

fly said:
47. Chuck Norris got his ass kicked once.

hahahaha, I'm just shitting you. Don't kill me Chuck.

Found this the other day and thought it was appropriate here.

ChuckNorris2.jpg

KNYTE said:
Bruce Lee beat him down in Way Of The Dragon. No shens.
Bite your tongue, lest Chuck punch it so hard that it goes forward in time and runs for President, only to be killed by Chuck again in the future

KNYTE said:
Bruce Lee beat him down in Way Of The Dragon. No shens.

If you look closely you will notice it was Chuck Norris dressed up like Bruce Lee fighting Chuck Norris, becuase only Chuck Norris can beat Chuck Norris and then it's only a 50/50 chance.

b_sinning said:
If you look closely you will notice it was Chuck Norris dressed up like Bruce Lee fighting Chuck Norris, becuase only Chuck Norris can beat Chuck Norris and then it's only a 50/50 chance.

That was actually funny. You should submit that one.

b_sinning said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

hahahaha

genius

btw, my mom thinks chuck norris' face looks like homer simpson's.... go figure

b_sinning said:
:lol: nice

b_sinning said:

:lol: Well played.

Play Chuck Norris' video game "Superkicks" for the Atari 2600; it kicks your XBOX's ass.

Chuck-Atari.png

Last edited:
When Chuck Norris travels he doesn't need to speak a foreign language, he just kicks people in the face until they speak English

B000063WJV.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg