So who wants to see my boobs??

Everyone seems to be doing Engineering degrees in the US. If you were interested, there is a lot of work for ChemEngineers both here and in countries like the Netherlands, Germany etc.

SpangeMonkee said:
I just think of TCP/IP like plugging up a stereo. it's really that simple. plug this into this to make the signal go there.
Im sure you know that there is a shitload more to TCP/IP that what you see on the surface.

JJ Lady boobs.jpg

How did that get in here?? :shifty:

Galen said:
Everyone seems to be doing Engineering degrees in the US. If you were interested, there is a lot of work for ChemEngineers both here and in countries like the Netherlands, Germany etc.
I've actually been thinking about moving over to the Netherlands, France, Germany, or the UK after I finish my degree. I think it would be really cool to live all over the world.

Damn it Knyte! Why woudl they play when they can see them fo free!

CletusJones said:
whoever's boobies they are, they're fantastic.

why thank you :)

And guys..I know that the chance of Bast finding a job paying 80+ as soon as we move back to ATL are few and far between...that why U said he would give you a BJ for it...if it was easy I woudl have said that I'd do it ;)

JJ Lady said:
Damn it Knyte! Why woudl they play when they can see them fo free!

why thank you :)

And guys..I know that the chance of Bast finding a job paying 80+ as soon as we move back to ATL are few and far between...that why U said he would give you a BJ for it...if it was easy I woudl have said that I'd do it ;)
So, what you're saying is Bast is better at giving BJ's than you?

CletusJones said:
I've actually been thinking about moving over to the Netherlands, France, Germany, or the UK after I finish my degree. I think it would be really cool to live all over the world.
Sounds like a great idea. If you need any help I'll be happy to help you out sir.