so what's sexy to you?

Coqui said:
If there's one thing he doesn't have, it's curves

Yeah, but that doesn't stop him from rocking out to Ricky Martin's "Shake Yer Bon Bon" over his car stereo in the parking lot of Old Navy.

Last edited:
Galen said:
An in-depth understanding of Game Theory. I always insist on this.
:thrawn: so you narrow your field to mathematicians only?

edit: although it'd be nice to have a good working knowledge of combinatorial game theory as applied to forensic mathematics

FlyNavy said:

edit: although it'd be nice to have a good working knowledge of combinatorial game theory as applied to forensic mathematics

you called?

FlyNavy said:

Or Economists

I definitely agree with the smart, and they have to be nice, to everyone.

Oh wait, if that was the case, I wouldn't find Knyte attractive, so nevermind.

I should add that the above comment is in regards to the being nice, and not smart part. Eh, forget it, I know someone will make a comment on it anyway.

Smart, funny, nerdy, dark hair, light eyes, muscular legs (weird I know).... Has to be a gentlemen (Im a sucker for that stuff, I want a guy to open the car door for me, order my food for me etc... stupid I know :eek:)

In a girl: Curves, nice perky boobs, long legs, flat tummy, brunette, uhhh thats all I can think of.

kiwi said:
I definitely agree with the smart, and they have to be nice, to everyone.

Oh wait, if that was the case, I wouldn't find Knyte attractive, so nevermind.

I should add that the above comment is in regards to the being nice, and not smart part. Eh, forget it, I know someone will make a comment on it anyway.

OOOHHHHHH burnt! Wait....WTF mang!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
In a girl: Curves, nice perky boobs, long legs, flat tummy, brunette, uhhh thats all I can think of.

Seriously, Fat Burger, we need to have a wives "coming together party" if you know what I mean and I think you do.

I'll bring the video equipment.