so what's sexy to you?

why_ask_why said:
eyes, hair, lips, smell, bewbs, ass, legs...those are my main criteria from a first view perspective...they are in no particular order

I want my woman to have all of those things too.

I also like it when they have a little wicked smile just for you that lets you know you're going to get some.

I like tall guys with dark hair and light eyes . . . and I am more attracted to men of Hebrew lineage (not sure why). Zach Braff for example . . . .

As far as personality, I love nerdy guys who can deal with me :)

why_ask_why said:
awww, you two will make an adorable couple :fly:
tn_Trixie04.jpg

I couldn't resist...you listed NO physical characteristics at all and that's a big lie :p

Well said, but I was assuming the attraction was already there. Also, I don't get turned on from a distance. Now, if we are talking about what is physically attractive, that is something else entirely. If someone like Nicole Kidman were to walk in the room, I'd be all kinds of distracted. Too bad I don't know that many tall women. :( (This actually causes me great amusement as it seems most of my friends think I have an Asian fetish.)

b_sinning said:
I want my woman to have all of those things too.

I also like it when they have a little wicked smile just for you that lets you know you're going to get some.

you know what I'm saying...it was late and I was buzzed when I wrote that too :p
those are the attributes that make or break a woman from a physical standpoint for me personally

why_ask_why said:
you know what I'm saying...it was late and I was buzzed when I wrote that too :p
those are the attributes that make or break a woman from a physical standpoint for me personally

I agree. No legs no dating. That's my rule.

Dharma1521 said:
I like tall guys with dark hair and light eyes . . . and I am more attracted to men of Hebrew lineage (not sure why). Zach Braff for example . . . .

As far as personality, I love nerdy guys who can deal with me :)

Dark hair and light eyes. :droool: