So What Does Your House Look Like This Time of Year?

That was a lot of snow I shoveled this morning so he wouldn't get his shiny shoes messed up.

It was as tall as the edges are right now, all the way to the front door.

Appreciate me.

the hat emblem looks like a gold nike swoosh with something above it.

anchor.gif

Mike looks just like my dad (circa Vietnam) and my granpda (circa WWII) in that pic. It's freaking me out.

My house looks like this as of this morning:

picture.php

We have not a single Christmas decoration.

everytime i'm driving and see big piles of snow like that i just want to jump right in it. and i despise the cold but it just looks like it would be fun!!

everytime i'm driving and see big piles of snow like that i just want to jump right in it. and i despise the cold but it just looks like it would be fun!!

It's so cold right now that it's very crunchy snow, you'd probably hurt yourself if you tried that :lol:

I had a total Movie moment on Friday. I was out in the driveway trying to dig myself out, I get half way down (to the sidewalk) and here comes a snowplow... and just rains mounds of more snow onto the end of the driveway. I stopped for a second and thought, "Oh damn, well I guess it could be worse" And JUST THEN a BIGGER snow plow comes along and WHOOOOSH completely covers half my driveway in inches of new snow.

:lol:

I ran inside and got SemperFly, made him come help with the rest of it.

I hope this house burns down for 8 days and 8 nights.

My Christmas Beastie :)
picture.php

Opps, but cool lookin'
picture.php

Some Dicken's houses
picture.php

one side of the tree
picture.php

The living room
picture.php

Front of Tree
picture.php