So we got a second ultrasound yesterday...

ChikkenNoodul said:
Pretty much, but despite the denizens of Walmart and gas station attendents, America does smell better than the rest of the world.
we smell better because we don't have the foreskin flap to trap teh pee bacteria and cause the smell.

ChikkenNoodul said:
It says a lot about a culture's hygiene to have a willingness to remove pieces of skin to be cleaner.

Though, somehow that doesn't seem to be true for Hassidic Jewish folks, they shower less than Amish people

Did Europeans in the Middle Ages chop the weewee? Because I'm sure they smelled like complete ass.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Though, somehow that doesn't seem to be true for Hassidic Jewish folks, they shower less than Amish people
Back in HS, I stayed with an amish family for a week. They were some of the cleanest people I've ever met. Didn't have indoor plumbing but they sure could use a wash basin...

CletusJones said:
refresh my memory, what is that again?

Google it for pics. :fly:

I think there are several forms of it. Cutting off the lips or cutting off the clit. I could be wrong... but last time I remember reading about it I read about both ways.

April23 said:

I think there are several forms of it. Cutting off the lips or cutting off the clit. I could be wrong... but last time I remember reading about it I read about both ways.

Removing the happy spot is supposed to discourage women from having premarital sex.

April23 said:

not at work, thank you. Perhaps at home later...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that make sex boring?

ChikkenNoodul said:
I realize that, but Amish people don't generally have indoor plumbing, wheras Hassidic Jews living in a city do.
it was an interesting experience living without indoor plumbing for a week, I can't imagine doing it all the time. Those Hassidic Jews have it better.