So the new Bond movie is supposed to be phenomenal

Fly, do not listen to these people...go see the new Bond movie in the theater. If you want to spend less, go during matinée hours, but go see it in the theater.
Take April with you, so she can wonder at the beauty of Daniel Craig.

Fly, do not listen to these people...go see the new Bond movie in the theater. If you want to spend less, go during matinée hours, but go see it in the theater.
Take April with you, so she can wonder at the beauty of Daniel Craig.

craig_daniel_cp_8652752.jpg

This dude?

Edit: he wasn't on the brady bunch, was he?

I saw this thing on t.v. last night calling this the best Bond movie ever, and all the people and reporters saying Daniel Craig would suck are now calling him the best Bond ever.

All I can say is that I bought Layercake as soon as it hit DVD and I've been flaming gay for the dude ever since.

I saw this thing on t.v. last night calling this the best Bond movie ever, and all the people and reporters saying Daniel Craig would suck are now calling him the best Bond ever.

All I can say is that I bought Layercake as soon as it hit DVD and I've been flaming gay for the dude ever since.

I love a good layer cake!

I just read the plot description of Layercake, I'm going to have to check that out. :)

I just read the plot description of Layercake, I'm going to have to check that out. :)

It's great. Daniel's character (nameless guy) is fantastically acted and realistic, and makes the entire movie. Without it the film would be pretty generic. That movie is how I knew he'd be an awesome Bond, even when everyone else said he was going to blow.

It's great. Daniel's character (nameless guy) is fantastically acted and realistic, and makes the entire movie. Without it the film would be pretty generic. That movie is how I knew he'd be an awesome Bond, even when everyone else said he was going to blow.

I just wanna trap your head between a table vice and my asshole and take a big runny shit.

Not to sound gay or anything, but I sure wish I had a body like that. Time to hit the supplements and weights.