So Rum...

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
Marklar
₥21,172
What do you do with this stuff? I've never had it before. Neat? Rum and coke? Rum and ???

Also got a job today. In the most wretched hive of scum and villany near my house...

The Syracuse University Bookstore.

They wouldnt take my selective service card as ID. Bastards.

FlamingGlory said:
What do you do with this stuff? I've never had it before. Neat? Rum and coke? Rum and ???

Also got a job today. In the most wretched hive of scum and villany near my house...

The Syracuse University Bookstore.

They wouldnt take my selective service card as ID. Bastards.

http://webtender.com

figure it out, college boy

ChikkenNoodul said:
Perhaps the only 'mixer' I occasionally enjoy, since there aren't many rums worth pouring in a snifter, is 151 and ginger beer
I figured I havent tried it yet so what's the worst that could happen. ALso got some Stolichnaya Blueberry ^.^

ChikkenNoodul said:
Perhaps the only 'mixer' I occasionally enjoy, since there aren't many rums worth pouring in a snifter, is 151 and ginger beer

Have you tried Gosling's Black Seal rum? Surprisingly good, especially considering it's modest price.

tre said:
make a mojito
*googles*

I've got the mint, no club soda though.

We're working with atm: Coke, Orange Bitters, Tonic water, Spring water, and Vermouth.

I can't fucking believe FG is a working stiff now. Congrats man.

Oh, and what's the deal with flavored vodkas now? I hit the Martini Bar with some chicks the other night and was blown away by what used to be a simple evening drink. (Or morning, depending on how hardcore you are)

Flamer McDickchugger said:
I can't fucking believe FG is a working stiff now. Congrats man.

Oh, and what's the deal with flavored vodkas now? I hit the Martini Bar with some chicks the other night and was blown away by what used to be a simple evening drink. (Or morning, depending on how hardcore you are)
Thanks. It's only three weeks. Temp job.

This isnt flavoured like that stuff you get at bars, um... Alco-pops? It's 70 proof blueberry vodka... I like it with tonic.

As for the rum, had a wee bit neat, it tastes like shitty brandy. Drinking it with coke now. I cant be fucked to actually mix a real drink.

Captain_morgan.gif

yo ho ho and a bottle of rum